☀️ Bask More, Stress Less | It's All Sunshine From Here 🌻
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
1. Wipe clean any loose dirt and drift using a microfiber or lint free cloth.
2. Mix a small amount of unscented dish soap or detergent with water.
3. Dip your cloth in mixture and wring out any excess water.
4. Use the damp cloth to wipe all surfaces of the sunglasses clean, including the lens.
5. Use a dry towel and wipe clean then let air dry for an hour.
6. Once dry, choose one of the following waxes and lightly brush on using a clean microfiber or lint free cloth.
• Butcher block oil
• Walnut oil
• Heat the glasses for 20-30 seconds at a temperature around 285°F/140°C. This will allow the wood to become soft and malleable.
• It’s best to start heating the largest areas of the glasses first and then move on to the smaller parts.
• Use cold water or hold the glasses in the desired position for a short time in order to cool the frames after every bend.
• Bend carefully in small stages and try to distribute the pressure equally with your fingers.
• Never bend against the grain of the wood (up and down)
• When bending adjustable wood frames, little force will go a long way. Start small remember that this material is wood and not plastic.
1. Rinse your glasses under warm water, our wooden eyewear is water-resistant.
2. Gently wipe dry using a clean microfiber or lint free cloth.
3. If no cloth is available, use a shirt sleeve or soft fabric rather than napkin or paper towel which may scratch the lens.
4. Air dry for 15 minutes.