• Heat the glasses for 20-30 seconds at a temperature around 285°F/140°C. This will allow the wood to become soft and malleable.
• It’s best to start heating the largest areas of the glasses first and then move on to the smaller parts.
• Use cold water or hold the glasses in the desired position for a short time in order to cool the frames after every bend.
• Bend carefully in small stages and try to distribute the pressure equally with your fingers.
• Never bend against the grain of the wood (up and down)
• When bending adjustable wood frames, a little force will go a long way. Start small remember that this material is wood and not plastic.
Comments will be approved before showing up.