May 18, 2018 1 min read
• Heat the glasses for 20-30 seconds at a temperature around 285°F/140°C. This will allow the wood to become soft and malleable.
• It’s best to start heating the largest areas of the glasses first and then move on to the smaller parts.
• Use cold water or hold the glasses in the desired position for a short time in order to cool the frames after every bend.
• Bend carefully in small stages and try to distribute the pressure equally with your fingers.
• Never bend against the grain of the wood (up and down)
• When bending adjustable wood frames, a little force will go a long way. Start small remember that this material is wood and not plastic.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
For those times when you want to look out for number one, you'll get a beautiful email highlighting all the sales, new product releases and more…
Sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers, news and great events.