May 18, 2018 1 min read
1. Wipe clean any loose dirt and drift using a microfiber or lint free cloth.
2. Mix a small amount of unscented dish soap or detergent with water.
3. Dip your cloth in mixture and wring out any excess water.
4. Use the damp cloth to wipe all surfaces of the sunglasses clean, including the lens.
5. Use a dry towel and wipe clean then let air dry for an hour.
6. Once dry, choose one of the following waxes and lightly brush on using a clean microfiber or lint free cloth.
• Butcher block oil
• Walnut oil
Comments will be approved before showing up.
For those times when you want to look out for number one, you'll get a beautiful email highlighting all the sales, new product releases and more…
Sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers, news and great events.