☀️ Bask More, Stress Less | It's All Sunshine From Here 🌻
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
May 18, 2018
1 min read
1. Wipe clean any loose dirt and drift using a microfiber or lint free cloth.
2. Mix a small amount of unscented dish soap or detergent with water.
3. Dip your cloth in mixture and wring out any excess water.
4. Use the damp cloth to wipe all surfaces of the sunglasses clean, including the lens.
5. Use a dry towel and wipe clean then let air dry for an hour.
6. Once dry, choose one of the following waxes and lightly brush on using a clean microfiber or lint free cloth.
• Butcher block oil
• Walnut oil
Comments will be approved before showing up.