Sebastian - Maritime Wood & Carbon Fiber Sunglasses
We don’t own boats, but we can look like we do. Even if you aren’t on a boat, the Maritime frames represent the generational craftsmanship of some of the most amazing 20th century wooden boat builders. Perfect for resisting ocean sprays kicked up as you cruise through the open water or while getting splashed in the face while daydreaming of boats instead of washing the car. Dream big.
The Build- Each individually finished wood veneer is hand layered together creating the eye-catching and bold seafaring design free of imperfections One of a kind pattern you won't find anywhere else.
• Our exclusive hand-laid maritime striped pattern
• Upgraded carbon fiber and wood laminate construction
• Premium CR-39 Polarized lens
• All-Day comfortable fit
• 1-year warranty
• Custom travel case
Sustainable Design for a Better Planet
• Sustainable materials: Made from wood, callous acetate, CR39, and Nylon lenses.
• FSC-certified suppliers: Our wood comes from sustainably managed forests.
• Reduced pollution: Minimized use of harmful chemicals and materials.
• Less waste: Made with recyclable materials.
• A healthier planet: Helps to create a healthier planet.
• How you can help: Choose Tommy Owens eyewear for your next pair of glasses.
Say goodbye to fragile wood glasses. Our innovative design combines the natural beauty of wood with cutting-edge carbon fiber technology, resulting in frames that are remarkably strong, incredibly light, and built for the long haul.
Experience the difference:
Unmatched durability: Carbon fiber reinforcement provides superior strength to withstand daily wear and tear.
Multi-wood construction: Expertly crafted using different wood species for optimal balance and weight.